These beans were ok. They didn't have much flavor. I made them to go with the Mexican Polenta Scramble off eating well. They were good mixed in the scramble, but alone they were a little bland.
Easy Black Beans
These easy black beans are the perfect accompaniment to any Mexican fiesta.
3 Reviews for Easy Black Beans
These beans are awesome. I found them while a member of Jullian Michaels.com. They're one of the recipes she recommends. They are very simple to make.
I thought this recipe was great as a simple side dish. I put it in a wrap alongside some leftover mango and cilantro rice that I had made and some greens. It's one of those recipes where you can kind of stick it anywhere for a little something extra!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)