I brought this lovely pie to an outdoor party and it was the first dessert that was devoured with the pie-pan nearly licked clean! It's very easy to make and a super way to enjoy fresh strawberries.
Double Strawberry Pie
From EatingWell: May/June 1997
What better way to showcase this beautiful fruit than to have a strawberry pie...topped with strawberries. A light cornmeal-and-flour crust uses low-fat milk and just enough butter to give it the richness you want. Serve the pie with a dab of reduced-fat sour cream to balance the sweetness.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (86 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (22 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)