I was quite surprised about how well this turned out! I had to use blackcurrent syrup but it turned out great. I wouldn't exactly call it a soufflés though, it was more of a meringue with a beautiful raspberry sauce on the bottom. Would definitely make again.
Double Raspberry Soufflés
These picture-perfect individual soufflés make an impressive dessert that is remarkably low in fat and calories. Soufflés are actually quite easy to make; just be sure the egg whites are stiffly beaten and once the soufflés are done, serve them right away.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)