Double-Ginger Frozen Yogurt
From EatingWell: July/August 1997
Punch up plain frozen yogurt with a double-hit of ginger.
- 1 pint nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt,softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup, (optional)
- Place frozen yogurt in a mixing bowl. Use a potato masher to mix in crystallized and ground gingers. Cover and freeze for 15 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- Scoop frozen yogurt into 4 serving dishes and top with chocolate syrup, if desired. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 129 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 2 mg cholesterol; 28 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 0 g fiber; 68 mg sodium; 216 mg potassium.
Nutrition Bonus: Calcium (18% daily value).
Carbohydrate Servings: 2
Exchanges: 2 other carbohydrate
More From EatingWell
These healthy fruit bars are the perfect snack to put in your...
Celebrate summer with our summer dessert recipes made with...This collection of healthy potluck recipes is full of crowd-...These healthy bean salad recipes bring fresh summery life to the...
Brownies and blondies are crowd-pleasing desserts for any...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or a refreshing...
A tall glass of iced tea on a hot day is refreshing, and it...
If you’re in a rush and thinking about skipping breakfast,...
Using healthy ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit and whole...
Spinach might have made Popeye strong, but what he probably...
There’s no better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than by...
Sunscreen helps keep your skin healthy and beautiful,...
Save your waistline and your wallet with these quick and...
Our breakfast casserole recipes are a satisfying way to start...
We love Mexican meals, but often the differences between...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 30 minutes or less
- Preparation/ Technique
- Type of Dish
- Desserts, frozen
- July/August 1997