It's not misreading, it's a healthier version for those who crave double- chocolate malted shakes. I think this recipe is GREAT. Soy milk is so much more healthier than regular milk which makes this healthier than a regular malted shake.
Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
From EatingWell: Summer 2004
A healthy version of the malt shop favorite.
8 Reviews for Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
How can you possibly call 1/2 cup of ice cream "healthy" and guilt free? I love ice cream, but I would only consider it a dessert treat--not "a healthy version". Why not call it what it is rather than misleading your readers?
TO MUCH SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)