Nice recipe but recommend following your typical method of hard-boiling eggs. The "tip" at the bottom was different that how I typically make my hardboiled eggs but I thought I'd give it a try...and just ended up with undercooked eggs and had to start the process over. Other than that, the actual recipe was pretty yummy!
From EatingWell: July/August 1996
Try experimenting with this basic recipe by adding your favorite mix-ins--like pickle relish, finely chopped red bell pepper or salsa--to the yolk mixture.
4 Reviews for Deviled Eggs
so frekin good
So, yum, deviled eggs, but what constitutes a serving? Two halves?
My guests were more impressed that I made the mayo than by the eggs themselves.
Joanne, Keyport, NJ
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)