This was so tasty! All my kids liked it (ages 20, 13 & 11) and it was my first time making scallops - their first time eating them!
Curry Scallops & Cilantro Rice
From EatingWell: March/April 2012
This recipe pairs curry-coated scallops and brown rice seasoned with cilantro, scallions and lemon. For this recipe you’ll need 3 cups cooked brown rice. Serve with roasted carrots tossed with cumin and coriander.
10 Reviews for Curry Scallops & Cilantro Rice
Anything with cilantro is awesome to me!!! I just can't get enough cilantro! Love these budget friendly meals!!
We dont eat shell fish, so replace with either chicken or tofu, seemed a bit salty with the chicken, but the carnivour in the house thought it was perfect! The rice was delicious!
I love this recipe! I didn't have curry so I used Turmeric instead. It tasted amazing lots of flavor. I paired it with shaved carrots and steamed Asparagus.
Great, easy recipe. I wouldn't change a thing!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)