This was an absolute hit. My husband was hesitant because he thought the mayo/curry was an odd combination...boy was he wrong, and he admitted it! This couldn't be less difficult. I used Thai red curry paste. It has now made it's way as weekly dish in my family. And very versatile. It doesn't even have to be served with Asian food. Can't say enough great things about it! Give it a try, you'll love it!
Curried Whole Cauliflower
From EatingWell: March/April 2012
In this quick three-ingredient recipe you coat a whole head of cauliflower with mayonnaise and curry paste, then cover and cook it in the microwave. The results are amazing! Try it with any type of curry paste.
5 Reviews for Curried Whole Cauliflower
This was a truly fantastic recipe. Even my kids who wouldn't typically eat cauliflower loved it! While I was making it, my husband told me to remember he didn't like cauliflower too much. When he tried it, he was amazed. I used the Hellman's Canola Oil mayo (no cholesterol) and I didn't have curry past, but used the curry powder I had. I will make this again and again. It was so easy as well.
Why use a plate? Can I just cover the top of the bowl with plastic wrap, nuke it, then serve it on a plate?
I was looking for a recipie that would help me like cauliflower, and was attracted to this one because of the healthful currie. It sounded and looked so weird that I decided to try it. I was amazed and have been trying to find the recipie all week, am so happy I located it again.
I loved this recipe. I had made my own red curry paste, and was looking for an interesting and different way to use it. The flavor was tremendous!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)