I liked the mix of sweet potatoes, apricots and raisins, however, I had to add a LOT of spices to this dish to give it any flavor at all. My family said they would pass on this dish in the future.
Curried Sweet Potatoes
Dried apricots, raisins and curry powder make unusual but delectable partners for sweet potatoes in this old-style Southern recipe. Try it with roasted pork tenderloin, turkey or chicken.
3 Reviews for Curried Sweet Potatoes
Made this to take to Thanksgiving last year and it went faster than the "typical" candied sweets. I received a lot of Kudos and will probably be bringing it every year from now on. It's easy to do and tasty. Since I also do indian cooking, I used Garam Masala instead of curry powder.
Very good with chicken or as part of a veggie meal . Makes a huge amount,
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (109 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (74 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)