I liked the mix of sweet potatoes, apricots and raisins, however, I had to add a LOT of spices to this dish to give it any flavor at all. My family said they would pass on this dish in the future.
Curried Sweet Potatoes
Dried apricots, raisins and curry powder make unusual but delectable partners for sweet potatoes in this old-style Southern recipe. Try it with roasted pork tenderloin, turkey or chicken.
3 Reviews for Curried Sweet Potatoes
Made this to take to Thanksgiving last year and it went faster than the "typical" candied sweets. I received a lot of Kudos and will probably be bringing it every year from now on. It's easy to do and tasty. Since I also do indian cooking, I used Garam Masala instead of curry powder.
Very good with chicken or as part of a veggie meal . Makes a huge amount,
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)