I can't eat the curry seasoning, could I sub cumin?
Curried Shrimp & Potato Kebabs
From EatingWell: May/June 2013
This curried potato and shrimp kebab recipe cooks in less than 5 minutes on the grill and packs plenty of flavor thanks to a generous amount of curry powder, garlic and cilantro.
3 Reviews for Curried Shrimp & Potato Kebabs
I substituted the cilantro with kale since I was out, and instead of creating a dip, I served over a quinoa salad! My husband loved this! I will definitely make this again and even would make this as a finger food/appetizer at the next party!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)