You need to cook the chicken for WAY longer than what it says in this recipe. Cook the chicken all the way through before you set it aside. That could take as long as 15 minutes, maybe more. Don't wait and try to cook the chicken at the end when you add it back in to simmer.
Curried Pear Chicken
Coconut milk, cilantro and mint give this dish a fresh, exotic flavor. We prefer using a Bartlett pear but any type will do. Serve with brown basmati rice and Sauteed Watercress.
2 Reviews for Curried Pear Chicken
I'd just like to begin by saying that I hate chicken. I tried this recipe out - cause the man of the house loves chicken. It was sooooo good! I ate all of it. The chicken turned out nice and moist (hate dry chicken) and tasted amazing! I love the coconut cream sauce at the end of it all. It really brings something special to the dish. Finishes it off nicely. Gonna have to keep this recipe in my book. I will definitely make this again and again and again. Will use the cream sauce in other dishes too - it was just too good!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)