From EatingWell: November/December 2010
These curried cashews are impossibly addictive—every time we made them in the Test Kitchen they disappeared in a flash. If you use salted cashews, omit the added salt.
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 6 cups unsalted cashews
- Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 250°F.
- Whisk lemon juice, curry powder and salt in a large bowl. Add cashews; toss to coat. Divide between 2 large rimmed baking sheets; spread in an even layer.
- Bake, stirring every 15 minutes, until dry, about 45 minutes. Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
Per 2-tablespoon serving: 101 calories; 8 g fat (2 g sat, 5 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 6 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 3 g protein; 1 g fiber; 96 mg sodium; 111 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2
Exchanges: 2 fat
More From EatingWell
If you work out in the morning, refuel with one of these...
Our healthy Labor Day recipes are a delicious way to...
One-pot recipes are the perfect solution for easy weeknight...
Our healthy stir-fry recipes are full of fiber-rich...
Packed with a bounty of nutrients as well as fiber, green...
Store-bought packaged foods can make cooking or baking easier...
Whether grilled, seared, broiled, baked or made into burgers...
Whether you’re roasting beets, serving them sliced on a salad...
Celebrate summer with our summer dessert recipes made with...In the dog days of summer, you don’t have to turn on your stove...
When summer tomatoes from backyard gardens and farmstands hit...
In celebration of EatingWell's 10th anniversary we picked our...
These easy weeknight suppers are inspired by the bountiful...
Take advantage of summer's bounty of fresh produce with these...
Muffin tins are great for making more than just muffins,...
Use your charcoal grill or gas grill for more than just...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 1 hour or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- November/December 2010