This was a delicious drink but I think the nutritional analysis may be off. The numbers listed are the same for the recipe for this drink without the gin. I have a feeling the carbs (and therefore calories) are much higher with the gin. When I plugged this into the Weight Watchers recipe builder, the virgin version was 2 points but the one with gin was 6 points.
From EatingWell: July/August 2009
Pick up rosemary, cucumbers and lemons to concoct this grown-up lemonade that will keep you cool on a hot day.
3 Reviews for Cucumber-Lemonade Chiller
The best way to strain the cucumber juice is with a chinos otherwise this can be more work than worth the effort. But this is a delicious summer beverage, with or without the gin
Love this drink on a hot sultry day. Refreshing, not too sweet but be careful because it goes down so easily.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)