This was good fresh, but the next day was too soggy.
Cucumber & Black-Eyed Pea Salad
An easy salad to serve with grilled chicken or steak for supper or on a bed of greens for a satisfying lunch. Substitute white beans or chickpeas for the black-eyed peas if you prefer.
20 Reviews for Cucumber & Black-Eyed Pea Salad
Needed a bit more flavor. Even used fresh lemons from our tree! Just added garlic salt and more black olive than suggested. It's good after it sits for at least a few hours. Would be great picnic salad. We r having steak and baked potatoes tonight. I will skip the potato (Carbs) and have this salad with my steak. Thank you!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)