I thought it sounded weird to grill breaded chicken. But thought I would give it a try. Big Mistake. Followed directions to a T-breading stuck to grill, even though I oiled it and sprayed pam on the chicken. What didn't fall off, burned. Awful recipe-will never make again.
Crusty Herbed Chicken
From EatingWell: Charter Issue, 1990
A crunchy crust of crumbs and minced herbs seals in the natural juices.
2 Reviews for Crusty Herbed Chicken
After reading this recipe, I asked myself who grills breaded chicken? Thought whatever, lets give it a try. Marinated as instructed, oiled grill twice, breaded chicken, put on pre-heated grill. whereever the breading was on the chicken-stuck to the grill or burned. immediately put a pan covered with foil & put small grill rack into it and put chicken on grill pan. Flavor was so so-will never make again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)