This dish was very good. It was indeed a good way to use up that wheat germ I bought months ago for just one recipe! We will definitely have it again. The next time, I'll cook it on a rack elevated above the cookie sheet - cooked it on a baking sheet and the bottom got a little mushy, but the top was nice and crisp.
Crusty Fish Fillets
From EatingWell: March/April 1999
Wheat germ is one of those ingredients you may buy once and never use again. Why not add some fiber to your breading by using it in the breading for fish fillets?
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (86 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (22 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)