This dish was very good. It was indeed a good way to use up that wheat germ I bought months ago for just one recipe! We will definitely have it again. The next time, I'll cook it on a rack elevated above the cookie sheet - cooked it on a baking sheet and the bottom got a little mushy, but the top was nice and crisp.
Crusty Fish Fillets
From EatingWell: March/April 1999
Wheat germ is one of those ingredients you may buy once and never use again. Why not add some fiber to your breading by using it in the breading for fish fillets?
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)