My new favorite!! nice and refreshing. 1/2 receipt is perfect for one. I used apple cider vinegar. I will try raspberry next time. I also used walnuts instead of the pecans, very tasty. A littel messy when you eat it as a lettuce wrap. I will try breaking up the lettuce and eat it as a salad next time.
Crunchy Pear & Celery Salad
From EatingWell: October/November 2006
Crisp pears are tossed with Cheddar cheese and pecans in this delicious salad. For an Italian twist, try a good Parmesan with some toasted pine nuts or to go British use crumbled Stilton and toasted walnuts.
7 Reviews for Crunchy Pear & Celery Salad
Very good alternative to regular fruit salad! Leftover it still has a good taste but the pears do get mushy with time.
Got lots of compliments on this one! So good!
I've also used CRAISINS instead of raisins. Mmmmmmmm !
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)