From EatingWell: June/July 2006
This quick crumble topping is convenient to have on hand.
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup pecans, or almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup whole-wheat flour, or all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- Combine oats, nuts, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in a medium bowl and stir until well blended. Drizzle oil over the dry ingredients and stir until evenly moistened.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 1 month.
Per 1/4 cup: 161 calories; 10 g fat (1 g sat, 5 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 18 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 2 g fiber; 1 mg sodium; 68 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 1
Exchanges: 1 starch, 2 fat
More From EatingWell
In celebration of EatingWell's 10th anniversary we picked our...
These easy weeknight suppers are inspired by the bountiful...
Take advantage of summer's bounty of fresh produce with these...
Muffin tins are great for making more than just muffins,...
Use your charcoal grill or gas grill for more than just...
Potato salad is a favorite summer dish, but classic versions...
It’s no wonder that the Mediterranean diet is considered to...
Enjoy the world’s healthiest diet with these delicious...
Make your own pickles! Get the most out of summer’s bounty by...
Berries and fresh summer fruit star in our healthy homemade...
Pork tenderloin is an easy and healthy addition to your...
Our healthy pepper recipes, including recipes for bell...
Fresh, sun-ripened tomatoes not only taste wonderful, they...
For a quick and healthy dinner, make one of our easy stir-fry...
While nothing quite beats eating quickly boiled or grilled...
From healthy blueberry muffins and blueberry pancakes topped...
- Type of Dish
- Desserts, other
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- June/July 2006