I've made this recipe many times over the years. Originally found it in the 1993 Nov-Dec. issue. WOW --that's 20 years ago! I've made with pureed panko breadcrumbs also. Just over all a quick, easy and delicious meal
Crispy Scallops with Soy Dipping Sauce
From EatingWell: November/December 1993
These crispy scallops are an addictive treat. Make it a Meal: Serve with Asian Brown Rice and steamed broccolini.
2 Reviews for Crispy Scallops with Soy Dipping Sauce
we love this. crisp without frying. i might add either salt or dried mustard to the breadcrumb mix.
we added grated ginger to the dipping sauce. good make ahead, only 5-10 min of last minute prep and you can make the salad while the scallops are baking.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)