I loved it. It was so delicious. I found it in my Eating Well cookbook and just had to find the online link to review it. I'll definitely be eating it again.
Crispy Potatoes with Green Beans & Eggs
This is a one-skillet meal, reminiscent of diner fare at roadside restaurants across the U.S. It can be made with either leftover or raw potatoes. Even while making dinner in a hurry, don't rush this dish: you want to cook the potato cubes until they are crispy outside but still creamy inside.
7 Reviews for Crispy Potatoes with Green Beans & Eggs
This is an easy yummy kid-friendly recipe my whole family loves. Perfect for fall using farm-fresh beans and potatoes. I just slip the eggs in , put a lid on and let the eggs poach off heat until dinner-time and they are perfect every time.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)