Served this over salmon and it was delicious. My ratio was more greek yogurt than mayo as i used the recipe as a guideline. Awesome flavor combo of the lemon/tarragon/fish and would totally recommend trying it like that. Served with a side veg of sauteed green beans and red skinned potatoes and my hubby drenched his entire plate with the sauce. So quick and easy for such an elegant outcome.
Creamy Tarragon Sauce
This sauce is like a creamy béarnaise sauce except it skips the butter, egg yolks and fuss. It's spiked with lemon juice, zesty Dijon mustard and, of course, tarragon. Try it with poached eggs or even grilled steak.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)