I want to make this, but I also wonder why the serving size of "per serving" is never given. I need this info to ensure I don't over serve myself. Thank you!
Creamy Potato Salad
Tossing potatoes with a little good vinegar while they are still warm infuses them with flavor. Capers, gherkins and a touch of anchovy give this old-fashioned salad a piquant finish, while red bell pepper and celery give it an appealing crunch.
12 Reviews for Creamy Potato Salad
not tried yet what is miso
Adore this recipe!! I have to admit, I didn't have the anchovy paste, but I think that with or without it, this recipe is fantastic!! I crave pasta and potato salads so having one that isn't so bad and is hands down better than store bought is awesome!!
I found some parsnips that had over-wintered in my garden and I had two little Yukon Gold potatoes, two hard boiled eggs from Pascha and YEP! Anchovy in oil.
Along with the other ingredients listed this is a great salad. A keeper!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)