The nutrition information on this dressing is inaccurate as it says 0 fat, when there are 3 items in the ingredients that contain fat. I didn't like the mayonnaise taste, so I tried it a second time with fat-free sour cream and loved it! Also, lowfat or fat free buttermilk (if you can find it) will help with the "bad" fat reduction.
Creamy Garlic Dressing
This creamy garlic dressing recipe is enriched with low-fat buttermilk and low-fat mayonnaise. Try this thick, garlicky dressing as a sumptuous topping for potato, pasta or romaine salads.
3 Reviews for Creamy Garlic Dressing
This recipe is quite tasty, but we needed to double the amount of garlic to get the taste we wanted. It is definitely going into our rotation.
Love this recipe. The dressing get creamier overnight in the refrigerator. I added green garlic (spring time from the local farmers) and it offered a milder garlic flavor.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)