This was really good. I took this to a Church dinner and served it with fish cakes. Everyone loved it.
Creamy Dill Sauce
Cutting mayonnaise with yogurt is an excellent technique for reducing calories and fat. Here, it makes a simple sauce that goes perfectly with delicate preparations.
12 Reviews for Creamy Dill Sauce
I used taziki instead of regular yogurt. Added chives too...i like the cucumber idea! Will try that added in next time!
This was so delicious paired with salmon cakes! I followed the recipe exactly as is and it came out perfect. I also added some thinly sliced cucumber to the sauce to give our meal a little more substance- I highly recommend the added veggie :)
Love the tangy flavor of the yogurt, lemon and dill. I used 1/2 tsp dried dill and 1 Tbs fresh chopped parsley. Great with the salmon cakes, and also as a dip for fresh vegetables.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)