Very delicious and satisfying! As creamy as it is, you wouldn't think it was healthy! I love having this for lunch or dinner with sandwiches.
Creamy Cucumber Soup
From EatingWell: May/June 2007
There's no reason to only use cucumbers raw—they are wonderful sautéed then pureed with avocado for a silken-textured soup that's good warm or cold.
31 Reviews for Creamy Cucumber Soup
I really loved this soup! Preparation took awhile (b/c I do not cook much & was a little slow). I had it hot and am looking forward to having it cold.
Left out lemon juice and parsley because I didn't have it on hand. Still turned out great! Can't wait to try again with all the ingredients. Keeping this recipe forever!
My husband and I loved this soup. Needed just a bit more salt, otherwise the recipe is perfect as it is.
It was very good except it is easy to but to much cayenne pepper
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)