I added more garlic per the recommendations of other members. I also used boneless skinless chicken thighs since that was what I had on hand. Everyone in my family really liked it. I will probably make this again.
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
From EatingWell: November/December 2010
This zesty Cajun-style pasta is full of lean chicken, peppers and onions. Serve with sautéed green beans.
28 Reviews for Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Pretty good for how easy it is, and a nice change from the usual pasta-and-tomato-sauce. The quality of the Cajun seasoning is crucial, since it is pretty much the only flavor, and I ended up adding much more than the recipe called for. I also added some microwaved frozen broccoli to add more vegetables. It tasted better the next day after the flavors melded.
this was great! i used a few extra slices of bacon and a creole seasoning from the grocery- this will become a regular at my house
This is really tasty and easy. I add extra garlic and some extra spice to kick it up a notch.
Loved this! I didn't have any cajun seasoning so I made my own using a recipe I found online. It was pretty spicy, but that's the way I like it. Can't wait to make it again! Very easy.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)