This recipe also sounds great!!! I could use these recipes to help my Husband gain weight. (no Joke) He could "Eat Well." DPS
Cranberry-Nut Mini Loaves with Flaxseeds
This tender, flavorful version of a holiday staple is made more wholesome with whole-wheat flour and flaxseeds. You can easily double the recipe if you are making these baby loaves as gifts.
13 Reviews for Cranberry-Nut Mini Loaves with Flaxseeds
Has anyone made these with spices yet. If so - type and amounts please and thankyou.
Add allspice or nutmeg, or both. Cinnamon will work, too.
I found these to be healthy, but BORING!! I made them as muffins which makes them easy to grab, heat, and eat in the morning. Again, needs much more flavor.
I found these rather bland. They need some spices or something to perk up the flavor
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)