Cran-Strawberry Ice Pops
These ruby-red frozen treats are bursting with fruit flavor.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, or frozen unsweetened strawberries (thawed if frozen)
- 1/4 cup frozen cranberry-juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons water
- Combine strawberries, cranberry-juice concentrate, sugar, lemon juice and water in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth. Pour the mixture into individual frozen-treat molds or small paper cups. Freeze until beginning to set, about 1 hour. Insert frozen-treat sticks and freeze until completely firm.
Tips & Notes
- Note: Most kitchenware stores sell frozen-treat molds and sticks throughout the summer; craft stores sell the sticks year-round.
Per serving: 41 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 11 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 1 g fiber; 1 mg sodium; 62 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 1
Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate
More From EatingWell
In the dog days of summer, you don’t have to turn on your stove...Icebox pies are an easy and popular summer dessert, yet they're...Celebrate the season with EatingWell's best recipes from the...
Turkey sausage is a healthy, leaner alternative to...
You won’t waste half a day’s worth—or more—of calories with...
Celebrate summer’s fresh vegetables with our healthy recipes...
Getting your kids to eat healthy on a gluten-free diet can be...Chicken is a great ingredient for building a healthy and...
Gluten-free salads, soups and sides don’t have to be boring....
Healthy and slimming summer dinners shouldn’t be hard to find...
Beat the heat and embrace the flavors of summer with low-...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Cool down with these healthy, homemade freezer pops. On hot...
If you find yourself short on time this summer, try these...
For a lighter option for dinner tonight, try making a quick...
Whether you’re a vegetarian or just looking to cut back on...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- More than 1 hour
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)