Great recipe but I used what I had on hand, morel mushrooms and corn off the cob as on the recipe but a little more bacon, sea salt and more pepper, turned out great! I had no idea the paring of these early summer delicacy's would be so good!
Corn with Bacon & Mushrooms
From EatingWell: July/August 2008
This simple combination of corn, mushrooms and bacon goes with everything from burgers to lightly scrambled eggs and toast.
3 Reviews for Corn with Bacon & Mushrooms
Loved this for breakfast with scrambled eggs. Used kosher salt & white pepper & the dish was so flavorful!
This is good and easy to make but needs more flavor. Maybe more shallots. I only used cremini mushrooms cuz that's what Von's had. I used frozen corn and no water.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)