This is my new favorite recipe for the summer - it is a perfect way to use my garden tomatoes and basil. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I prefer it with 1 modification - I put a splash of lemon juice to complement the shallot (or onion - whichever you have).
Corn & Tomato Sauté
From EatingWell: July/August 2007
This simple sauté combines two summer stars—corn and tomatoes. If you don't have fresh basil or tarragon, use whatever is best out of your herb garden.
3 Reviews for Corn & Tomato Sauté
The dish is simple to make and the simple ingredients are delightful together. The next day, left overs were just as delicious.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)