My sister made these on Tuesday. She used less basil than called for. Still chock full of flavor and bursting with "summertime." We devoured them over two meals the same day (they reheated perfectly in the toaster oven) and she's going to make a double batch tomorrow. Absolutely a keeper.
Corn & Basil Cakes
From EatingWell: July/August 2010
Try these savory corn-and-basil pancakes as a side dish with barbecued chicken or grilled steak.
28 Reviews for Corn & Basil Cakes
I made these to go along with grilled chicken and fresh steamed broccoli. The recipe was a snap and actually fun to make. The corn and basil cakes were a nice break from the usual. My husband raved about them, I'll be lucky to have some left to take to work tomorrow!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)