Very good~as is!!! Well, almost!! Our lame local grocery store did not have fresh basil so I used dried. Still VERY yummy!! I cannot wait to bring it to the summer cook-outs!!
Cool Zucchini Slaw
Summertime—and zucchini is taking over your garden. Turn the bounty into a crisp, colorful salad.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)