I didn't put quite as much salt in and still thought it was a bit salty for our tastes. Other than that it was good - cool and refreshing and a bit different with mint instead of dill.
Cold Cucumber Soup
From EatingWell: May/June 1996
Tangy buttermilk and fresh mint make this chilled soup a refreshing starter in the summer.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)