A wonderful yet easy recipe, especially if you have a micro plane to zest the peel. Everyone in my family loves them. They stay soft on the inside for several days and freeze beautifully. I rolled the dough balls in course, raw sugar before baking which adds a great touch.
Citrus-Kissed Honey Buttons
From EatingWell: November/December 2010
These citrus-flavored sugar cookies are a lovely addition to any holiday cookie platter.
12 Reviews for Citrus-Kissed Honey Buttons
My friend and I have been baking Christmas cookies for 32 years. So we know cookies!! These lemon/orange cookies are perhaps the best lemon cookie we have made. Reminscient of lemon bars but not messy, they are crisp on the outside with soft lemon/orange inside. We just finished baking and 4 are gone already!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)