This is really great on baked fish - yum!
Orange juice and cilantro yield a tangy dressing that you'll want to have on hand.
18 Reviews for Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette
What a delicious dressing! I pair this with grilled chicken that has been marinated in Mojo and serve it atop a bed of lettuce, black beans and tomatoes. I've also served in on a carrot, raisin, apple salad. Have yet to try it on a plain ole bed of greens.
I have been making this with almond oil (as my olive oil was not the best quality) and it is sooo yum
This is delicious, and smells as good as it tastes. I used it on a raw veg chopped salad to rave reviews.
This is a great basic recipe, but the salt is over powering in my opinion. I cut the salt in half and depending on the dish may add a bit of agave nectar. This goes great over a jicama salad
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)