This recipe is all about the sauce, which could be used on many other meats, like chicken, steaks, burgers, pork tenderloin, etc. It reminds me of a red wine reduction I make with my filets...only better! I made the sauce with exact ingredients listed, but doubled it to yield more. The jalepenos give the sauce a nice kick. Love it!
Cider Vinegar-&-Molasses-Glazed Pork Chops
From EatingWell: EatingWell Serves Two
Serve these chops, dripping with sauce, on whole-wheat rolls for a Southern-style sandwich, or serve on a plate with some coleslaw and beans. A tall glass of minty iced tea will balance out the tangy sauce.
3 Reviews for Cider Vinegar-&-Molasses-Glazed Pork Chops
Made this tonight for dinner for 6 people, so had to kind of triple the recipe, which actually made too much sauce. However, it was really tasty! The kids liked it a lot too! I didn't do the jalapenos, and made two substitutions (green onions for shallots, and Worcestershire sauce for the soy sauce), but I really liked it that way! Recommended!
I made this for dinner tonight and it was delicious. I used honey mustard and red onion, because I didn't have shallots or dijon. I was a little worried about the molasses, but it turned out great. My bf went back for thirds. I served it with roasted sweet potatoes and green beans.
I will definitely make it again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)