Rated this recipe 3star/good because when I measured everything exactly, I just poured in the bmilk when it was time. the batter ended up loose like a cake batter. so i just baked in cupcake form. it came out fluffy, moist and yummy. i will keep it as a small cake recipe--which is actually rating the 4star/great.Since mine came out cake like I ended up using whipped cream instead of the yogurt. maybe next time i will add the bmilk slowly to get a dough consistency. Am looking forward to trying it again as a biscuit. I will top it with sugar crystals before baking.YUM!
Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes
From EatingWell: May/June 1994
Delicate chocolate biscuits are a perfect pairing with summer berries. This drop biscuit is especially quick because it doesn't need to be patted or rolled.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (85 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)