Rated this recipe 3star/good because when I measured everything exactly, I just poured in the bmilk when it was time. the batter ended up loose like a cake batter. so i just baked in cupcake form. it came out fluffy, moist and yummy. i will keep it as a small cake recipe--which is actually rating the 4star/great.Since mine came out cake like I ended up using whipped cream instead of the yogurt. maybe next time i will add the bmilk slowly to get a dough consistency. Am looking forward to trying it again as a biscuit. I will top it with sugar crystals before baking.YUM!
Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes
From EatingWell: May/June 1994
Delicate chocolate biscuits are a perfect pairing with summer berries. This drop biscuit is especially quick because it doesn't need to be patted or rolled.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)