well it started off a nice monday after dark me and alex (alex the lion) were ,makeing food she hit me with a shovel it was nice thank you god loard jesus im still alive halaluya
From EatingWell: January/February 2008
Soufflés may look like a restaurant-only dessert, but they are actually easy to make. Whip them up right after dinner and enjoy while they're still warm from the oven.
9 Reviews for Chocolate Soufflé
Wonderful and simple recipe. My souffles turned out perfect and extremely delicious.
My daughter and I have made this twice together and we love it! Super easy and fun...especially being able to do something together!
Made these real quick for dessert for the kids. Everyone enjoyed them even though I forgot to sprinkle them with powdered sugar. Next time I will add some homemade whipped cream and fruit.
Hi I am only ten years old and I cooked my first souffle yesterday. It tastes like sweet pancakes, I hope you make it.
It is a marshmallow souffle and my whole family loved it except my sister who is always be sassy and Judjy tome and everyone else.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)