Just made this! and it was amazing! very easy, and taste great. Used chopped roasted almonds.
Chocolate Nut Bark
From EatingWell: January/February 2010
Use your favorite combination of nuts to make this quick and easy chocolate nut bark.
7 Reviews for Chocolate Nut Bark
This recipe was so simple and is great for fixing a chocolate craving. I used an assortment of unsalted nuts containing pistachios, cashews, walnuts, almonds, and hazelnuts (personal favorite). Because I felt this recipe has enough nuts, I decided to sprinkle sea salt on the top before refrigerating. The mix of sweet and salty is to die for!
Help. mine was really thin and cracking. What am I doing wrong?
I make this with toasted walnuts for a double boost to nourishment!
this is just like a hershey's Mr. Goodbar!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)