The classic combination of chocolate and hazelnut is the perfect dipping sauce for any combination of fruits and cakes.
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Sauce, (recipe follows)
- 1 pint strawberries
- 3 kiwis, sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 5 1/2 ounces cubed angel food cake
- Place Chocolate-Hazelnut Sauce in a bowl in the center of a large platter. Arrange strawberries, kiwi slices, orange sections and angel food cake cubes around the sauce. Serve with toothpicks or fondue forks.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: The sauce will keep, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Per serving: 285 calories; 4 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 61 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 6 g fiber; 175 mg sodium; 239 mg potassium.
Nutrition Bonus: 84 mg Vitamin C (140% daily value), 25% dv Fiber.
Carbohydrate Servings: 3 1/2
Exchanges: 1 fruit, 3 other carbohydrate, 1/2 fat
More From EatingWell
These healthy fruit bars are the perfect snack to put in your...
Celebrate summer with our summer dessert recipes made with...This collection of healthy potluck recipes is full of crowd-...These healthy bean salad recipes bring fresh summery life to the...
Brownies and blondies are crowd-pleasing desserts for any...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or a refreshing...
A tall glass of iced tea on a hot day is refreshing, and it...
If you’re in a rush and thinking about skipping breakfast,...
Using healthy ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit and whole...
Spinach might have made Popeye strong, but what he probably...
There’s no better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than by...
Sunscreen helps keep your skin healthy and beautiful,...
Save your waistline and your wallet with these quick and...
Our breakfast casserole recipes are a satisfying way to start...
We love Mexican meals, but often the differences between...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 30 minutes or less
- Valentine's Day