Chocolate-Espresso Frozen Yogurt
A dose of espresso coffee turns vanilla frozen yogurt into a frozen cappucino.
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder, or coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pint nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- Dissolve espresso (or coffee) powder in water.
- Place frozen yogurt in a medium bowl. Use a potato masher to mix in the coffee mixture and chocolate. Cover and freeze for 15 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- Scoop frozen yogurt into 4 serving dishes. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 113 calories; 2 g fat (1 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 23 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 1 g fiber; 40 mg sodium; 144 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 1 1/2
Exchanges: 1 1/2 other carbohydrate, 1/2 fat
More From EatingWell
These healthy fruit bars are the perfect snack to put in your...
Celebrate summer with our summer dessert recipes made with...This collection of healthy potluck recipes is full of crowd-...These healthy bean salad recipes bring fresh summery life to the...
Brownies and blondies are crowd-pleasing desserts for any...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or a refreshing...
A tall glass of iced tea on a hot day is refreshing, and it...
If you’re in a rush and thinking about skipping breakfast,...
Using healthy ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit and whole...
Spinach might have made Popeye strong, but what he probably...
There’s no better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than by...
Sunscreen helps keep your skin healthy and beautiful,...
Save your waistline and your wallet with these quick and...
Our breakfast casserole recipes are a satisfying way to start...
We love Mexican meals, but often the differences between...
- Total Time
- 30 minutes or less
- Preparation/ Technique
- Ease of Preparation