Every time i make this, my guests eat every bite. i use a little extra cinnamon, and the chopped chocolate. It tastes rich without feeling heavy. Excellent all around.
Chocolate-Cinnamon Bread Pudding
From EatingWell: January/February 1995
While American-style cocoa certainly works in this recipe, Dutch-process cocoa produces a deeper color and richer flavor.
2 Reviews for Chocolate-Cinnamon Bread Pudding
This is so decadent. Delicioso, yummy, chocolatie, satisfying. I am about to make batch nummber 2. Go for it people, your tongue will thank you.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)