So if this is supposed to be a healthy brownie, how come you didn't actually post a recipe for said healthy brownies? We don't really know if this is healthy or not as you haven't really given us an ingredient list which might clue us into what you ACTUALLY used. Not good...
Chocolate-Covered Brownie Bites
From EatingWell: January/February 2010
Dip bite-size pieces of brownie into melted chocolate for an easy treat to satisfy your chocolate craving.
12 Reviews for Chocolate-Covered Brownie Bites
this isn't a recipe for brownies on this page is just what I knew when I was 7 years old
You're kidding me with this, right? Where's the recipe? Brownies? HEALTHY?? NOT. Very vague, and most definitely NOT healthy.
You're kidding with this, right? This is by no means even a recipe. No less healthy!
Where is the recipe for healthy brownies? You're kidding right?
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)