Chocolate-Covered Brownie Bites
From EatingWell: January/February 2010
Dip bite-size pieces of brownie into melted chocolate for an easy treat to satisfy your chocolate craving.
- 1 8-inch-square pan chilled brownies, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips, melted (see Tip)
- Dip half of each brownie square in melted chocolate, then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper. (Reheat chocolate, as needed, to keep it melted.) Refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Tip: To melt chocolate, microwave on Medium for 1 minute. Stir, then continue microwaving on Medium, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted. Or place chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until melted.
Per brownie bite: 38 calories; 2 g fat (1 g sat, 0 g mono); 4 mg cholesterol; 6 g carbohydrates; 6 g added sugars; 1 g protein; 0 g fiber; 6 mg sodium; 21 mg potassium.
More From EatingWell
These healthy fruit bars are the perfect snack to put in your...
Celebrate summer with our summer dessert recipes made with...This collection of healthy potluck recipes is full of crowd-...These healthy bean salad recipes bring fresh summery life to the...
Brownies and blondies are crowd-pleasing desserts for any...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or a refreshing...
A tall glass of iced tea on a hot day is refreshing, and it...
If you’re in a rush and thinking about skipping breakfast,...
Using healthy ingredients such as nuts, dried fruit and whole...
Spinach might have made Popeye strong, but what he probably...
There’s no better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than by...
Sunscreen helps keep your skin healthy and beautiful,...
Save your waistline and your wallet with these quick and...
Our breakfast casserole recipes are a satisfying way to start...
We love Mexican meals, but often the differences between...
- Total Time
- 45 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Valentine's Day
- Ease of Preparation
- January/February 2010