Chocolate-Covered Brownie Bites
From EatingWell: January/February 2010
Dip bite-size pieces of brownie into melted chocolate for an easy treat to satisfy your chocolate craving.
- 1 8-inch-square pan chilled brownies, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips, melted (see Tip)
- Dip half of each brownie square in melted chocolate, then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper. (Reheat chocolate, as needed, to keep it melted.) Refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Tip: To melt chocolate, microwave on Medium for 1 minute. Stir, then continue microwaving on Medium, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted. Or place chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until melted.
Per brownie bite: 38 calories; 2 g fat (1 g sat, 0 g mono); 4 mg cholesterol; 6 g carbohydrates; 6 g added sugars; 1 g protein; 0 g fiber; 6 mg sodium; 21 mg potassium.
More From EatingWell
If you’re planning a holiday party this year, make...Celebrate the new year with EatingWell’s best healthy recipes!...
Eating a meatless dinner on Thanksgiving opens up a world of...Find inspiration for healthy holiday dining and entertaining...
Oatmeal is an ideal breakfast for cooler months and is arguably...
Try one of these 5-minute, healthy smoothie recipes for a...
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or a refreshing...
Eating too many added sugars may be taking a toll on our...
Indulge in something sweet with our delicious vegan dessert...
Black bean soup and black bean chili are delicious,...
Whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner, healthy wrap recipes...
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option for dinner,...
Pull out your crock pot and make a delicious and hearty slow-...
Packed with iron, dietary fiber and thiamine, oats are a...
If you’re trying to cut back on carbs or are following a low-...
Apple pie is a favorite fall dessert and pumpkin pie is an...
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 45 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Valentine's Day
- January/February 2010