I thought this was just okay. It had the smokiness of the chipotles, but it was just missing some zing....even with lo-fat sour cream and salsa, it was just lacking something.....any ideas?
Beef & Potato Salad with Smoky Chipotle
From EatingWell: March/April 2010
In central Mexico, this salad is a standard—served as an appetizer, main dish or taco filling. Serve it with lime wedges, warm tortillas or tortilla chips. (Recipe from Fiesta at Rick’s by Rick Bayless; W.W. Norton and Company, July 2010.)
10 Reviews for Beef & Potato Salad with Smoky Chipotle
Easy and delicious. Our local grocery store makes home made flour tortillas, which were still warm when we folded this mixture into them with a dollop of low fat sour cream. YUMMMMM
This was excellent! I am just mad at myself for not doubling the recipe for more leftovers! It was also very easy to make.
This was delicious and even better the next day--worth doubling the recipe. I served with corn tortillas, chopped romaine, sliced radishes, and chipotle salsa. Would also be great as a burrito.
This was great served warm in corn tortillas - with a squeeze of lime, some fresh cilantro, and red bell peppers.
I also skipped the olive oil on accident, but it turned out great anyway.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)