Fish soup is really good. Any type of seafood you have on hand works well. I would recommend going to your local Asian Market and getting some fish bullion. I like the Korean kind that comes in a package and looks like little grains of brown salt. Ask for the kind that does not have MSG. Also Korean Hot Pepper Paste will really bring out the flavor in this soup.
Chinese Seafood Soup
From EatingWell: November/December 1994
If you have large sea scallops, cut them in half horizontally before adding to the soup.
2 Reviews for Chinese Seafood Soup
While this may not appeal to the masses it's worth trying because it's healthy and tastes wonnderful plus it's easy to make.
I recommend using whole grain spaghetti noodles and adding some Asian Garlic Chili Sauce as well as some red pepper flakes. Without the 2 it was bland at first. This was also better the next day.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)