So good! I used sesame oil instead of canola oil for the crunchies. Only 5 minutes in the oven b/c it was already hot from my go to "cooked chicken" recipe (poached chicken = ick). Put about a tablespoon minced garlic/ginger combo in the dressing.
Chinese Chicken & Noodle Salad
This delicious Chinese-inspired salad is crisp, crunchy and cool with shredded cabbage, carrots and chicken breast tossed with toasted ramen noodles and slivered almonds. The dressing is an addictive orange, sesame, ginger and soy combination—you may want to double the dressing and save some for a salad the next day.
15 Reviews for Chinese Chicken & Noodle Salad
If you're trying to cut down on sugar, you may want to use sweet kechap, a sweet Indonesian soy sauce that's an almost syrup-like consistency. It's available at Wegman's Supermarkt and at many Asian markets, as well as online. Look for Kechap or Kecap Manis.
Five stars for the dressing!
I just made this salad today. I used leftover grilled chicken instead and I also added some shredded lettuce. I left all of the components separate so that I can make individual salads for a couple of days without letting it get soggy. Really love it!
This salad is amazing! Highly recommend.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)